For Sale Rs4,500,000 - Apartment, Residential
Vijaya Spring Woods
Vijaya SpringWoods is strategically located in one of the Bangalore’s most developing hot spot! The project is facing 60 ft main road, just 6 kms from Silkboard Junction, 3.2 kms before Electronic City, 1.2 kms o the Hosur Road and 0.4 kms from Manipal County Resort.
Vijaya SpringWoods is BBMP approved and consists of prudentially designed Vastu Compliant 2 BHK & 3 BHK ats, placed in the center of all essential facilities like super market, colleges, bus terminal, restaurants, etc. Magnicent yet affordable!
“At Vijaya Spring Woods, we promise to extend a comfortable & peaceful living that one would ideally describe as HOME”
Vijaya Spring Woods – Project Configuration
- Land Area – 1.5 acres
- No of Apartments – 120
- No of Floors – G+4
- Unit Sizes: 2BHK – 1040sft , 3 BHK – 1370 sft
Vijaya Spring Woods – Location
- Manipal County Road, Singasandra , Off Hosur Road , Begur , Bangalore – 560068
Near by Schools & Colleges:
- New Bishop Cotton Public School , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Sadhguru Sainath International School, Kudlu Gate, Hosur Road
- Sorsfort International School , Electronic City
- Christ Academy School , Begur-Koppa Road, Begur
- Oxford Public School , Hongasandra, Madivala
- Presidency School , Bilekahalli, Bannerghatta Road
- SILICON VALLEY SCHOOL , Gottigere, Bannerghatta Road
- PES School Of Engineering , Electronic City, Hosur Road
- The Oxford College Of Engineering , Bommanahalli, Hosur Road
- IFIM Business School , KIADB Industrial Area, Electronic City
Near By Hospitals:
- Live 100 Hospitals , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals , Bommasandra, Hosur Road
- Kavya Hospital , Begur Main Road, Begur
Near by Restaurant & Resorts:
- Keys Cafe , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Kotae Garden Restaurant , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Crowne Plaza Hotel , Behind Infosys, Electronic City
- Athithi Inn , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Keys Hotels , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Manipal County , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Eagle Ridge Resort , Begur-Koppa Road, Begur
- Estate Club , Electronic City
Near by Shopping Malls:
- Coupon Shopping Mall , Hosur Road
- Royal Meenakshi Mall , Bannerghatta Road
- Gopalan Innovation Mall , Bannerghatta Road
Vijaya Spring Woods – Area Developments
OVERVIEW HOSUR ROAD – HOUSING OPTIONS GROW AROUND IT BELT
Residential catchments are emerging all along this IT belt thanks to the connectivity, says Deepti Ganapathy
The initial realty boom started in this region of the city, due to the IT industry’s presence in Electronic City. When residential areas such as Jayanagar, Banashankari and J P Nagar could no longer cope with the demand for quality housing, the areas around Bommanahalli and Bannerghatta Road opened up for development of residential property.
The widening of the Hosur Road further broadened the realty prospects in this region. When the growth became unmanageable, the existing road was further upgraded with an elevated stretch by the National Highways Authority of India. This seamless corridor along with other infrastructural projects such as the NICE corridor and Outer Ring Road has facilitated the development in the region and creation of micro-markets along its length and breadth.
“The city may be growing at 4.70 percent annually, but the same does not hold true for its infrastructure despite the Government working on several initiatives. Hosur Road is one such corridor of growth that was developed to avail access to key economic zones such as Electronic City, Jigni and Bommasandra Industrial Area. This road connects Bangalore to the Tamil Nadu border town of Hosur in the Krishnagiri District. But as Bangalore grew laterally, the authorities in 2010 widened the initial section of this corridor, inserting an underpass at the Koramangala-Madiwala junction and further supported it with a 10 km long signal-free elevated flyover to Electronic City. Today, this four to eight-lane highway with organised service lanes has not just improved connectivity and travel time, but has also boosted the realty business in this region,” says Shrinivas Rao, CEO – Asia Pacific, Vestian Global.
The micro-markets that have emerged in this region include Bommanahalli, and extend up to Kanakapura Road on the southwest and Sarjapur Road on the south-east. “Infrastructure initiatives like the widening of Hosur Road and construction of an elevated corridor to Electronic City has led to increased residential traction in areas lying in and around Hosur Road (Bommanahalli, Begur Road, Singasandara etc) and Electronic City. Electronic City being the hub of IT-ITeS companies houses several large corporate offices. Before the construction of the elevated corridor to Electronic City, negotiating the stretch between Silk Board Junction and Electronic City was a daunting task owing to significant working population plying between city suburbs to peripheral area of Electronic City on a daily basis. Post completion of elevated corridor, the travelling time over the 10 km stretch has reduced from the earlier 50-60 minutes to just 20-25 minutes even in peak hours. The corridor has helped in reducing traffic congestion on Hosur Road,” says Naveen Nandwani, Director – South India, Cushman and Wakefield.
Currently, this area is projected to grow at around five percent annually. In the medium term, attractiveness of this micro-market can improve with execution of planned Metro Rail Phase II and growth of economic activity in Electronics City Phase III. Additionally, the construction of the proposed Peripheral Ring Road will divert traffic from the border town of Attibele in Anekal Taluk.
Infrastructure gives realty a push
The development of the Harohalli industrial belt between Kanakapura Road and Hosur Road is also an added advantage for this region. “The infrastructure initiatives have provided impetus to the residential market growth in peripheral areas of Hosur Road and Electronic City in a large way. Earlier most of the population working in Electronic City used to reside in suburban areas like Koramangala, HSR Layout and BTM Layout to name a few. Post the completion of the flyover on the stretch, many ITITeS sector employees are now comfortable in residing closer to their workplaces in Electronic City and in the peripheral areas of Hosur Road. Areas in and around Electronic City and along the Hosur Road stretch are primarily characterised by affordable and mid-segment housing projects. Two and three BHKs are the most commonly available configuration with unit sizes ranging between 950-1,250 and 1,375-1,550 sqft respectively. The peripheral areas of Hosur Road and Electronic City have witnessed the launch of 5,000 units accounting for 14 percent of the total units launched in the first three quarters of 2013”, says Naveen.
“The Karnataka government is busy drafting Bangalore’s Comprehensive Development Plan for 2030, the authorities are also mapping the need for skywalks and subways to benefit the pedestrians in this key corridor of the city,” adds Shrinivas.
“The region witnessed high residential activity post 2006 with a growing housing requirement for the working IT/ITeS population at Electronic City. This induced realty growth in the surrounding micromarkets such as Begur, Singasandra, Kudlu and Bommanahalli, and developers launched budget housing options primarily around the Chandapura-Anekal stretch. Further, the connectivity to Tumkur Road, Bannerghatta Road and Kanakapura Road through the intermediate NICE Ring Road has impacted the growth of this region positively. The size of the developments in this area typically ranges between 250-1,000 units while a few locations support midsegment and luxury projects. The annual price appreciation ranges between 8-12 percent although the social infrastructure is still to mature”, adds Shrinivas.
Vijaya Spring Woods – Project Status
- Ready to move
- Commencement Certificate ( CC) & Occupancy Certificate ( OC ) obtained with ‘ Khatha A’
- Project Approved by SBI, SBM, LIC, HDFC, Axis, ICICI, DHFL, Corporation Bank.
Vijaya Spring Woods – Amenities
- Club House
- Party Hall
- Auditorium (20 seat capacity)
- Children’s Play Area
- Visitors Car Parking
- 24hrs Security with Intercom facility
- CCTV Surveillance
- Power back-up for lift & all common areas & 1 KW for each flat
Vijaya Spring Woods – Specifications
- Structure: RCC frame structure with cement solid block construction -for external & 4″ for internal walls
- Flooring: Vitrified tiles for living, dining & bedrooms
- Doors: Main Door – Teak wood frame with factory made shutter. Bedrooms &
- Toilets : Salwood frame with OST shutter
- Windows: Powder coated aluminium 2 track sliding windows
- Kitchen: 16mm black polished granite platform with SS sink. 2′ tile dadoo above granite platform
- Bathrooms: Glazed tiles upto 7′ ht for walls & ceramic tiles for floors. Chromium plated fittings, EWC & washbasin of reputed make
- Electrical: Concealed copper wiring with circuit breakers for safety. Switchboards with 5 amp & 15 amp points. Modular Switches
- Painting: Emulsion paint for internal walls.Weather proof paint for external walls
- Power: Independent electric meter for each flat
- Water: 24hrs water supply provided through over-head tanks & sumps through borewell
- Car Parking: Covered / Surface car parking
- Generator: 100% Power back-up for lift & all common areas. Complete lighting (upto 1 KW) for entire flat
- Elevator: Johnson or equivalent automatic lifts
About the Builder
Since 1973, Vijaya Enterprises has carved out a gold standard reputation in real estate through landmark properties in the residential, commercial and industrial realms. Vijaya’s work is driven by a deep sense of integrity, a bearing that reflects in its premium quality, ingenious design, sharp customer focus, on-time completion of projects, a grasp of changing times, and a balanced understanding of construction.
Builder completed more than 25 projects across Residential, Commercial segments & 7 ongoing projects.