For Sale Rs28,244,634 - Apartment, Residential
Welcome to the heights of fine living.
Standing tall and commanding a height rivaled by none in the city, Presidential tower is a sublime expression of class and luxury.
The 50 storey residential tower features two blocks, The North Block and The South block, and offers the ultimate living experience for the rich and famous.
Each block features four very spacious, naturally ventilated and exceptionally well-designed 3 and 4 bedroom apartments per floor, which offer breathtaking views of the city space.
The exclusive 5 bedroom Sky Villas on the top four floors are reserved only for the uber class, who have a penchant for the finest the life has to offer.
The Skypark on the terrace is heaven on earth. An urban paradise with an infinity pool, a fitness center and an envious list of lifestyle amenities… in the clouds.
Yes, sky is the limit here. Quite literally.
- The Presidential Tower is a unique structure which has
» No beams
» Very less number of columns
» Large spans
- The structure is built using MIVAN formwork from Malaysia to give speedier construction and Quality finishing.
PRESIDENTIAL TOWER – CONFIGURATION
- Area : 5.2 Acres
- Total No’s Units : 376 Units
- 2 Blocks
- 50 Floors
- 3 BHK – 2310 – 2415 Sq.ft
- 4 BHK – 3055 Sq.ft
- Sky Villas – 5270 Sq.ft – 7030 Sq.ft
PRESIDENTIAL TOWER – LOCATION
- Next to Yeshwanthpur Railway station, Tumkur Road
- Metro Rail – 200 metres
- Outer Ring Road – 600 metres
- Schools – 200 metres
- Hospitals-1 km
- Malls & Hotels-1 km
- Malleshwaram – 2.5 kms
- Sadashivanagar – 5 kms
- Manyata Tech Park : 10 km
- Airport – 45mins
Schools & Colleges near by
- National Public School
- Brigade School
- Divine English School
- Cloony Convent High School
- Nirmala Rani English Primary School
- Saint Lourdes High School
- Tagore Memorial School
- MS Ramaiah College
- Maharani College
- KLE Education Institutes
Shopping areas Near By:
- Orion Mall
- Mantri Square
- Metro Cash & Carry
- Rockline Mall
Hotels Near By
- Vivanta by Taj
- Sheraton Grand
Property market set for growth in south, west
The NICE corridor has enabled easy access between key state and national highways,promoting growth in its residential property market
The Bangalore Mysore Infrastructure Corri dor (BMIC) was one of the first infrastructure projects to change the face of the city. It was planned in three phases comprising the 41-km NICE Ring Road connecting the key arterial roads Tumkur Road (NH4), Magadi Road, Mysore Road, Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road and Hosur Road (NH7), a nine-km link road connecting the centre of the city to a 111-km expressway, providing seamless connectivity between Bengaluru and Mysuru. While the expressway is yet to take shape, the NICE Ring Road has eased connectivity between key economic centres in the peripheral areas. It has also led to the opening up of new locations in the outskirts, leading to increased real estate activity due to the presence of large land parcels in the vicinity.
Satish B N, Executive Director South, Knight Frank India, elaborates, “Land and locations abutting the NICE corridor have witnessed tremendous growth. The residential property market has witnessed a spike in activity here. Hitherto unexplored areas and locations not in demand have opened up due to ease of access. There are mainly apartment projects coming up here. Units priced at an average Rs 80 lakhs will witness demand here.“
RESIDENTIAL MARKET TAKE-OFF
If infrastructure is good, it doesn’t matter where you live since commute time will be shortened considerably.This is precisely what has led to development in and around the NICE Corridor.
Trivita Roy, AVP Research and Real Estate Intelligence Service, JLL India, points out, “The NICE Road stretches from the Chikka Togur Lake in south-east part of the city to Anchepalaya Lake in the north-west part, encircling a portion of the south-east, south, west and north-west quadrants of the city. It intersects with key roads such as Bannerghatta Road at Gottigere, Kanakapura Road at Uttarahalli, Mysore Road at Kengeri and Tumkur Road close to Nagasandra. Most of these locations are witnessing middle and affordable seg ment residential developments. Some of these also have also witnessed plot developments.“
According to Satish, “The south-west corridor touching Bannerghatta Road, the Kanakapura belt, Mysore Road junction, close to Kengeri and Magadi Road has picked up well. Many residential projects are being launched and have been planned here. The stretch from the Tumkur Road belt going towards Electronics City is also witnessing demand, mainly due to the quick travel facilitated between the IT hub at Electronics City and locations towards the west which benefit from comparatively lower land rates.“
LOCATIONS AND PRICING
According to research by JLL India, the per-unit pricing in projects in Gottigere ranges between Rs 30-75 lakhs; Uttarahallii Rs 30-65 lakhs; Banashankari 6th Stage Rs 30 lakhs to Rs three crores; Kengeri Rs 30-85 lakhs; and Nagasandra Rs 30 lakhs and Rs 1.50 crores.
Satish has a picture of how the NICE Corridor has led to a marked impact on land rates in locations along the route. “In the late 1990s, before the NICE Corridor took shape, the going land rates in locations along this corridor were around Rs 50-80 lakhs per acre. Rates quoted in and around the corridor now range between Rs 4,5006,000 per sqft, depending on the frontage, usage, and the junction where the land project is located. If it is located around a busy junction where future commercial development is possible, the project will command a higher price.“
With many locations in the peripheral areas set to benefit from Metro connectivity in Phase II and Phase III of the project, locations along the NICE Corridor will receive a double advantage.“By road, it takes more than an hour to reach Kanakapura Road from Majestic.Thanks to the Metro, travel time will be reduced to 2030 minutes,“ says Satish Trivita Roy adds, “Metro connectivity will improve the accessibility to most of these locations, especially those located in the southern and western quadrants of the city.
As such, development is likely to strengthen along the southern areas followed by the western parts of the city. As the north-west region is already connected by the Metro, it is likely to see improved demand“.
PRESIDENTIAL TOWER – FEATURES
Designers of Presidential Tower project are strives to design homes that makes living so much more comfortable and a sheer delight. Here are but a few important features:
- A compact foyer works to be the buffer between the outside world and the privacy of the home. The engineered marble floor large living space, free of beams and having fewer columns, gives enviable freedom to plan the interiors while the French windows open into the decked balcony. Tall safety glass balustrade give necessary protection without blocking the enchanting view of the city.
- Dining spaces are off the living and designed to accommodate large dining tables and in close proximity to the open kitchen and the puja room.
- The kitchen is designed based on the vastu principles and has been designed to the specific needs of the end users. The kitchen is complimented by the spacious utility housing all necessities of today’s modern homemaker.
- The bedrooms are located in the corners of the unit which makes them vastu friendly and harvests nature’s bounty of light and ventilation. The master bed room is large and well laid out with wooden flooring, with a separate and plush walk in wardrobe adjacent to the wash room.
- Washrooms designed by our international partners provides with European brand 33 piece fixtures, covering all luxury accessories.
- The second bed room is modeled along the same lines as the master bed room. The third room has a washroom that acts as a powder room which is discreetly located with easy access from the third bed room.
- All spaces are finished with top quality flooring and dadoing material.
- The windows at the home are custom designed and scientifically detailed to give the user an uninterrupted view of the city, while keeping any noise away by the incorporating the double glazing technology.
- Latest glass technology helps in the saving of energy necessary for cooling and air conditioning. Safety and needs at tall heights have pushed the designers to create unique solution that allow air to come in while keeping the rain out. The opening is strategically positioned to eliminate any mishaps without compromising the intent of the windows.
- An incredible building with AC machines hanging outside is a sore eye and a safety concern. Hence provision is made by earmarking dedicated spaces, ledges for all the AC needs for each home which have easy access for servicing and are discreetly tucked in without compromising the efficiency of the system.
PRESIDENTIAL TOWER – AMENITIES
Sprawling clubhouse of 60,000 sft size
- Convenience Store
- Beauty Parlor
- Back Office
- Coffee Shop
- Multipurpose Halls 1 and 2
- Home Theatres 1 and 2
- Health Club
- Squash Court
- Table Tennis
- Billiards Room
- Landscaped Terrace Party Area
- Swimming Pool
- Landscaped Pool Side Area
PRESIDENTIAL TOWER – SPECIFICATIONS
- Earthquake resistant R.C.C structure built with controlled concrete.
- Beamless ceilings and less number of columns for interiors.
- Internal walls with light weight concrete block
- External walls of R.C.C
- Textured surface finish with Weather Shield paint.
- Internal plastering of Gypsum ( Gyproc from Saint Gobain or equivalent)
- Internal walls treatment with emulsion “Royale”
- Main door 8′ high polished teak wood door frame and architrave with both side pre-polished veneer shutter with SS hardware.
- Windows- UPVC/ Aluminum 3 track double glazed tinted glass sliding windows with mosquito mesh.
- High end engineered marble flooring in Living and Dining
- High end engineered marble flooring in Master bedroom & other bedrooms
- Rustic vitrified tiles for flooring, glazed ceramic tile daddoing up to max 5′ – 0″ ht from sink level
- Balcony – Wooden shaded ceramic tile flooring.
- 1.35m height hand rails – SS in Balcony with laminated toughened glass balustrade
- Vanity wash basins with storage unit below for MBR, GBR/CBR toilets
- Sanitary Ware- Wall hung WC, concealed cistern with decorative push button of imported bath fittings.
- Fixture & Fittings- Master bath room with exquisite shower panel, enclosed by shower partition of toughened glass. For other toilets hot and cold single lever mixer.
- 100% DG power backup
- Sophisticated Fire Fighting system
- Home Automation
- Imported marble in Main lobby at Ground Floor.
- Reticulated gas supply
- Water treatment plant
- Concierge services by 3rd party service provider of repute
- Multi DTH
ABOUT THE BUILDER
Golden Gate Properties Ltd is a Bangalore based Public Limited Company that started its operations in 1995. In a short period, it has emerged as one of the leading developers in South India with its excellent projects of outstanding quality, reliability, affordability and efficient after-sales service.
The Company has 10 on-going projects at strategic locations in Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai and Mysore The company engages various national and international architects (like HOK, USA) for its projects. It has its own team of construction with huge and latest equipment including imported shuttering materials for speedy construction and equipments like cranes, batching plants, trucks etc.
L Davies, London – is the Designer of the Look, Feel and Visual appeal of the Project. The work of Llewellyn Davies-UK is backed by 50+ years of experience in UK and 75 other countries. Recognized universally as a brand leader in master planning and aviation design, the company now benefits from a network of offices in UK, Abu Dhabi and South Africa..
Lateral Designs and Architectural Services – is the Principal Architect for the Project. Lateral is an organization created by creative minds and one spirit – to provide the world with gregarious environments. Addressing the ever changing and complex influences of the contemporary requirements, using LATERAL thinking gives us the uniqueness and opportunity to generate contextual and parametric designs.
Chetna Consultants – of Bangalore, the most reputed Structural Engineering Firm with 3 decades of experience.
Colliers International – Colliers International will be the PMC consultant for the Project to ensure safe practices, quality focused methodology, proactive risk management. Colliers has expertise and specialization of a large technically qualified team that can manage every stage of a project’s Life-cycle: Pre-Construction, Construction & Post-Construction. Its multidisciplinary team has wide ranging expertise in design and engineering disciplines and include Project Management Professional [PM PI certified professionals.