For Sale Rs12,000,000 - Residential, Villa
Manya Magna Ville
Be it work, entertainment, education or healthcare, MANYA MagnaVille is just that a nucleus around which all the action seems to be happening. When you choose to live out here, you can be sure of one thing — at MANYA MagnaVille, you don’t pursue fame, it is the other way around.
Depart from the ordinary
Your home is the perfect setting to live out the story of your life
— a story, that inspires others and indulge your near and dear ones with the rays of happiness.
MANYA MagnaVille fulfills every single part of your imagination about the ideal home
A beautiful home where you will see your near & dear ones grow and live, giving you a lifetime of memories. It is more that comfort…. It’s absolute luxury. Go ahead and get your all the comforts to enjoy LIFE at MANYA MagnaVille.
Manya Magna Ville – Project Configurations
- Land Area: 4.3 Acres
- No of Units: 70 triplex villas
- Type: 3 & 4 Bedroom Triplex Villas
- 3 Bedroom Villa: Plot area- 30′ x 40′ , Built up area – 2632 Sft
- 4 Bedroom Villa: Plot area – 30′ x 40′ , Built up area – 2685 sft
Manya Magna Ville – Location
- Chikkathoguru,Close to Hosa Road Junction, Electronics City,Begur Hobli,Hosur Road Bangalore 560100
Near By Schools & Colleges:
- New Bishop Cotton Public School , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Sadhguru Sainath International School, Kudlu Gate, Hosur Road
- Sorsfort International School , Electronic City
- Christ Academy School , Begur-Koppa Road, Begur
- Oxford Public School , Hongasandra, Madivala
- Presidency School , Bilekahalli, Bannerghatta Road
- SILICON VALLEY SCHOOL , Gottigere, Bannerghatta Road
- PES School Of Engineering , Electronic City, Hosur Road
- The Oxford College Of Engineering , Bommanahalli, Hosur Road
- IFIM Business School , KIADB Industrial Area, Electronic City
Near By Hospitals:
- Live 100 Hospitals , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals , Bommasandra, Hosur Road
- Kavya Hospital , Begur Main Road, Begur
Near By Restaurant & Resorts:
- Keys Cafe , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Kotae Garden Restaurant , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Crowne Plaza Hotel , Behind Infosys, Electronic City
- Athithi Inn , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Keys Hotels , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Manipal County , Singasandra, Hosur Road
- Eagle Ridge Resort , Begur-Koppa Road, Begur
- Estate Club , Electronic City
Near By Shopping Malls:
- Coupon Shopping Mall , Hosur Road
- Royal Meenakshi Mall , Bannerghatta Road
- Gopalan Innovation Mall , Bannerghatta Road
Manya Magna Ville – Surrounding Area
Property market set for growth in south, west
The NICE corridor has enabled easy access between key state and national highways, promoting growth in its residential property market
The Bangalore Mysore Infrastructure Corri dor (BMIC) was one of the first infrastructure projects to change the face of the city. It was planned in three phases comprising the 41-km NICE Ring Road connecting the key arterial roads Tumkur Road (NH4), Magadi Road, Mysore Road, Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road and Hosur Road (NH7), a nine-km link road connecting the centre of the city to a 111-km expressway, providing seamless connectivity between Bengaluru and Mysuru. While the expressway is yet to take shape, the NICE Ring Road has eased connectivity between key economic centres in the peripheral areas. It has also led to the opening up of new locations in the outskirts, leading to increased real estate activity due to the presence of large land parcels in the vicinity.
Satish B N, Executive Director South, Knight Frank India, elaborates, “Land and locations abutting the NICE corridor have witnessed tremendous growth. The residential property market has witnessed a spike in activity here. Hitherto unexplored areas and locations not in demand have opened up due to ease of access. There are mainly apartment projects coming up here. Units priced at an average Rs 80 lakhs will witness demand here.“
RESIDENTIAL MARKET TAKE-OFF
If infrastructure is good, it doesn’t matter where you live since commute time will be shortened considerably.This is precisely what has led to development in and around the NICE Corridor.
Trivita Roy, AVP Research and Real Estate Intelligence Service, JLL India, points out, “The NICE Road stretches from the Chikka Togur Lake in south-east part of the city to Anchepalaya Lake in the north-west part, encircling a portion of the south-east, south, west and north-west quadrants of the city. It intersects with key roads such as Bannerghatta Road at Gottigere, Kanakapura Road at Uttarahalli, Mysore Road at Kengeri and Tumkur Road close to Nagasandra. Most of these locations are witnessing middle and affordable seg ment residential developments. Some of these also have also witnessed plot developments.“
According to Satish, “The south-west corridor touching Bannerghatta Road, the Kanakapura belt, Mysore Road junction, close to Kengeri and Magadi Road has picked up well. Many residential projects are being launched and have been planned here. The stretch from the Tumkur Road belt going towards Electronics City is also witnessing demand, mainly due to the quick travel facilitated between the IT hub at Electronics City and locations towards the west which benefit from comparatively lower land rates.“
LOCATIONS AND PRICING
According to research by JLL India, the per-unit pricing in projects in Gottigere ranges between Rs 30-75 lakhs; Uttarahallii Rs 30-65 lakhs; Banashankari 6th Stage Rs 30 lakhs to Rs three crores; Kengeri Rs 30-85 lakhs; and Nagasandra Rs 30 lakhs and Rs 1.50 crores.
Satish has a picture of how the NICE Corridor has led to a marked impact on land rates in locations along the route. “In the late 1990s, before the NICE Corridor took shape, the going land rates in locations along this corridor were around Rs 50-80 lakhs per acre. Rates quoted in and around the corridor now range between Rs 4,5006,000 per sqft, depending on the frontage, usage, and the junction where the landproject is located. If it is located around a busy junction where future commercial development is possible, the project will command a higher price.“
With many locations in the peripheral areas set to benefit from Metro connectivity in Phase II and Phase III of the project, locations along the NICE Corridor will receive a double advantage.“By road, it takes more than an hour to reach Kanakapura Road from Majestic.Thanks to the Metro, travel time will be reduced to 20-30 minutes,“ says Satish Trivita Roy adds, “Metro connectivity will improve the accessibility to most of these locations, especially those located in the southern and western quadrants of the city.
As such, development is likely to strengthen along the southern areas followed by the western parts of the city. As the north-west region is already connected by the Metro, it is likely to see improved demand“.
Manya Magna Ville – Project Status
- Under construction
- Villa will be handed over 18 months from date of purchase
- Layout Approved by BMICAPA. Villa Plan approved by BBMP
Manya Magna Ville – Amenities
All the comforts to enjoy life
At MANYA MagnaVille, the state-of-the-art amenities live up to the name itself. It is just another example of how thoughtfully we’ve designed the whole project to add that much needed dose of surrealism to your life’s story.
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor games
- Landscaped garden
- Children’s Play area
- Power backup
Manya Magna Ville – Specifications
- RCC framed structure. 6″ solid cement blocks for exterior walls & 4″ solid cement blocks for internal walls.
- Interior Walls – One coat of primer and two coats of emulsion paint with smooth finish and Oil bound distemper for common areas.
- Exterior Walls – One coat of primer and two coats of cement paints.
- Vitrified tiles flooring, 24″ x 24″, for living, dining & all bedrooms. Ceramic tiles for balconies and kitchen. Anti-skid tiles in toilets of a minimum size of 12″ x 12″.
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Main Door – Teak frame with moulded OST shutter.
- Internal Doors – Sal wood frames with moulded skin shutters.
- Windows – UPVC single glazed glass sliding shutters with mosquito mesh fitted and elegantly designed M.S painted grills.
- Colored glazed Tiles upto door level. Fitting & Accessories – EWC commode and wash basins (white color) of Parryware / Hindware or equivalent make. Hot and Cold Shower Mixer, pifiar cock, health faucet in each toilet of standard make like Jaguar / ESS or equivalent brand.
- Black granite platform with stainless steel sink 2ft., glazed tile dado above granite kitchen platform. Provision for water purifier. Provision for washing machine in utility area.
- CC TV / Intercom facility from each villa to security room, and clubhouse.
- Sewage Treatment Plant. Rainwater harvesting pits.
- Power supply of 3KVA. Concealed conduits with good quality copper wire – Anchor or equivalent. Modular electrical switches – Anchor or equivalent. One Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) for each villa. One Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) for each room. Points for geyser in toilets, Washing Machine in utility, refrigerator in kitchen or dining, Microwave Oven in Kitchen, Air Conditioner in All Bed Rooms, TV & Telephone Point at living and master bedrooms.
- Standby generator for 1 KVA power backup to each villa.
Manya Magna Ville – Project USPs
- Villa community with feel of Individuality
- Project with all lifestyle amenities
- Close to Electronics city, Koramangala & all IT companies
- Close to upcoming Metro Connectivity
- Inside city away from all pollution
About the Builder
The MA-NYA GROUP was established in response to the growing need for quality housing in the metropolitan city of India. Since then, the Group has grown to be one of the well known Builders in BANGALORE, having a trailblazing record of success and optimum customer satisfaction.
Today, the MA-NYA GROUP commands years of construction expertise and has extended its operations in HYDERABAD. MA-NYA GROUP has completed many residential projects and currently has many residential and commercial projects under construction.
Years of engineering excellence in Construction is not a deterrent but an advantage to embark upon a new beginning. With a mammoth experience in its repertoire, MA-NYA GROUP was created to bring a new way of doing business in the construction industry.
MA-NYA GROUP is committed to explore new dimensions to accomplish its projects, a new way of counseling clients, new methods of doing business, and the utilization of new technologies. Hence, MA-NYA GROUP stands tall on the edifice of its success by living up to its commitment and customers expectations.